Things going on lately... Stephen Ragsdale is finally here to be on staff at ONE, which is way exciting. He introduced Lyndsy and me to Settlers of Catan, and we are officially addicted - BEST GAME EVER. I'm a fan of playing until 1:30a like we have been lately. All the staff we on a retreat together recently and now Chris is back and I'm so so so beyond psyched that he is back. I get extremely cranky when he's away.
Shout out to Peter Chave for taking care of our dogs while I stayed with my parents so I didn't have to be home alone, I appreciate that.
What else. Still trying to find my calling... my old Pastor/my boss at the sign spinning job really encouraged me the other day when I was talking to him about my grand scheme of what I'd love to do with my life. I would LOVE to open a Coffee shop/Tea house where the majority of the proceeds go to the homeless and the poor and, well, anyone who needs help. I have a zillion ideas about it and I can't stop thinking about it when I get started. I have had quite a few naysayers about it, which made me give up on it. But talking with Abel about it really got me thinking again, and I'm going to start looking into it more and what would go into it. If any of you have any ideas, please let me know, I could DEFINITELY use the help.
So that's basically what's on my mind as of late; job, calling, grandma. In so many words.. I could go on and on about them. But it's off my chest and I'm done for the night. Waking up early to take Chris to Mary's and get ready for work. Goodnight.
:) Ash.
No comments:
Post a Comment