Saturday, July 31, 2010

Wonderful Community

I honestly just want to thank you guys. I know it would seem via Facebook or Blogger that I've been an emotional wreck lately due to job situation, life situation, or whatever else. But I want to let you guys know that I truly appreciate your advice and your input, whether seemingly harsh or what have you. You guys show me a beautiful picture of Godly community. Even with me asking for recipes on Facebook, I got a lot of responses and it just made me smile! Since receiving your guys' inputs and suggestions (mostly to just enjoy today and seek God wherever it is that I am), I've tried to take it to heart and remind myself to look at who I am in His eyes as opposed to my own. And I, so far, feel a gazillion times more joyful because of it. Lisa Keiser put it in a beautiful way that really opened my eyes, that I was seeking more my own comfort rather than His actual will. I just really appreciate all of you guys and wanted to say thanks.

-Ash

2 comments:

  1. I love that last point, which is something I struggle with. I hate getting out of my comfort zone, and really it will fulfill His purpose. I just need to be less stubborn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, absolutely! It can be so difficult at times to step out of our bubble.

    ReplyDelete