Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Updates // Calling

We're not really so good at this keeping up with the blog thing. Just to keep you updated, we had a humungasaurus chunk of bills the last few weeks, so there were really no funds to complete anything on our Bucket List. However, we were able to borrow the Lord of the Rings trilogy from our friends the Raes and cross our "Lord of the Rings marathon" off the list. That one isn't much of an exciting story for us to blog about though. Gosh, I love that trilogy.

Well some things going on lately:
Had a youth sleepover, guys stayed here at Chris and my house, and us ladies all went and slept at the Krenz's. Was a sick awesome time. A little tiring though to have to work the next day, I definitely was the first to pass out. I'll admit that.

And we have officially been married for four months to this day. RAD!

Also, I'm trying to find my calling. I go from job to job and just feel like I'm wasting my time. I'm not going to lie, I'm not passionate about making deposits and withdrawals and attempting to get innocent people to get loans for things they don't really need and can not afford. I don't even believe in getting loans. If you don't have the money for it, don't get it. But then I get scolded for not meeting my goals. Of course. Oh well. I need to know what I'm supposed to do. I've asked God but do not know if/how He's answered yet. I would like to find out what my spiritual gift(s) is, because I feel clueless. And as soon as I know, you better believe I'm going to take it on full force. It's just a matter of finding out what it is, and what I need to do to go for it.
I have an idea of what it could be...
But I just don't know. I mean... I'm not sure. Chris says "I don't know" needs to be banned from my vocabulary. Whoops. ;). I'll admit that I agree with him on that.



-Ash

1 comment:

  1. hmmmm, if talking and making friends is a spiritual gift...then i've found mine!! i LOVE people!! miss you. HUGS<3

    ReplyDelete