Monday, June 28, 2010

Church for people who don't like church

So, I've been doing some research on webcasting our Sunday morning gatherings, and I decided to watch how lifechurch.tv does it. Its definitely a really interesting concept, and it seems to be working for them because they've got great response from it.


-Chris

1 comment:

  1. I go to LifeChurch. I was a very low to non believer, then my boyfriend asked me to go to his church, I sort of rolled my eyes and said "I guess...." I show up at the Boys and Girls Club on Gilbert and Elliot, and there's a ton of people. I was like, this is the church? And he's like Yep! So we walk inside, and it's a huge gym, with a large screen inside (I mean, movie theatre large.) and from the moment the message started, to today, over a year later, I'm a very passionate believer. LifeChurch and Craig Groeschel has changed my life. I can honestly say I love this. He teaches out of Oklahoma, and broadcasts it ALL over the world. It's amazing. I think you and Chris should come check out our church. I can't say enough good things about it. :)

    ReplyDelete