Friday, September 17, 2010

CHRISCRABDAYDATE

Chris had the day off yesterday! Which was so great, it was some much needed quality time. He has been working so much (which I'm immensely thankful for) and I missed him so much. So we woke up at about 9a or so, got ready and left the house around 10:15a, and went to Red Lobster for lunch. SO beyond thankful to the Krenzes for the gift card they got us, otherwise we wouldn't have gotten to go out to eat anywhere. So we went to Red Lobster, pretty much in a tie for my top favorite restaurant (with Texas Roadhouse), and I got CRAB! I NEVER get to get crab! My favorite food!! My goodness it was the greatest thing ever. And we even got dessert which is also incredibly rare. It was just awesome. Holy smokes I'm still psyched about it.
After lunch we went to the dollar theater and saw Eclipse (poor Chris). After that we went and visited my mom at JCP, went to the Verizon store to figure out how to get me on Chris' phone plan, bought some candles from Bath and Body Works (which, by the way, smell incredible... Spiced Cider), and got dinner at Chen's. Gosh I stinken love Chen's. $9 for the two of us to get stuffed AND have extras? Yes please.
After we came home and ate, we put in the movie we'd rented the night before (The Killers, I liked it decently) and I got a massage. I called Starbucks and spoke with the manager and she asked me for an interview for this Monday, rad. So basically, it was an incredible day.

I absolutely love him more than I could ever explain. He's the cheese to my macaroni. He basically spoiled me all day.

Also, Tuesday night ROOTS was cancelled, so Lyndsy and I had Chen's (ya we really like Chen's) and went to Target. What'd we get at Target... candy... Halloween cake mix... she bought me a butterfinger bar! That's friendship. Then we came back to my house and watched Mr. Magorium's Wonder Imporium. Classic.

It's been a good week, to say the least.

-Ash.

No comments:

Post a Comment